A dirty machine in any environment will affect the taste of your coffee. Cafiza espresso machine cleaning tablets help to ensure that you are serving the best tasting beverages possible. In tablet form for easy and controlled dosing into delivery chamber or group head, the concentrated formula eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines. The tablets offer flexibility with traditional espresso machines and can be used to perform backflush cleaning
For Use on Automatic Espresso Machines
Insert one Cafiza® tablet in machine opening and follow manufacturer’s maintenance and cleaning instructions. Intended for daily use.
For Use on Traditional Espresso Machines
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza® tablet. Insert portafilter into group head.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
- Insert portafilter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Cafiza® tablet 5 times.
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.